Philippine Generation Roleplay
Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl.

3 posters

Go down

The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl. Empty The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl.

Post by Jake_Karl Wed May 07, 2014 5:44 am

Jake Karl was born in san francisco street , they live in a small wood house , after 16 years later he grown up and he was an 4th year high school , he was the smartest of the class and he was very special , and he looks so handsome , after 5 years later his father died shot by a Unknown after his father died , he make sure that he can avenge him , his trying to search everywhere just to find the person who killed his father and after 7 weeks he saw a post on the wall , the mark was : (rally race will be on march 12 at north san francisco ) winning prize : 1st place: 5000000 $ (gold tropy) 2nd place : 1000000 $ (silver tropy) 3rd place : 500000(bronze tropy) after that he work hard and barrow a rally from his rich friend named John Rick they are classmate on high school , he practiced hard to make sure he win on 1st place with a grand price , after (3 months) being practicing hard he enter the race and win 1st place he was so happy to have that money after 2 months , they live on a hotel and sell they're small wood house after a several weeks later his mother have been killed just like his father and his now no father no mother , nobody , after 4 years later he met the guy who killed his mother and father , and he said who are you , and the guy said : Im the one who killed your mother and father because your father was rowin my life and i have no friends nobody just like you hahaha h!!! (he laugh hard ) ( And Jake shouted) you bastard i gonna kill you ! (after that they were fighting with a gun ) (And Jake just killed the guy whos killing his mother and father) Jake Said : i have finally avenge my father and mother . now he live in a peacefull place in NORTH AMIRICA. thats the end of the story Very Happy
Jake_Karl
Jake_Karl

Back to top Go down

The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl. Empty Re: The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl.

Post by Reznee Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Nice but...I can't see the writing

Reznee

Back to top Go down

The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl. Empty Re: The Story Of My Character , Jake_Karl.

Post by Jake_Karl Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Its quiete black writing sorry Very Happy
Jake_Karl
Jake_Karl

Back to top Go down

Post by John. Fri May 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Nice Job Jake..
John.
John.
Server Owner
Server Owner

https://pg-gaming.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down