Philippine Generation Roleplay
Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Grove street [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Application Grove street [ACCEPTED] Empty Application Grove street [ACCEPTED]

Post by Jefry_Olson Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Gang Name :Grove Street
Gang Leader : Jefry_Olson
Co-leaders (Maximum of 2, Optional) : Braens_Smith but my other friend will be on i'm gonna say about this server
Background story of your gang/family (Minimum of 150 words) :
Grove Street Families are a diminishing gang in Los Santos, San Andreas. Everyday, their men get capped, the Ballas gain strength and Grove Street get weaker. Things have slowly gotten worse since Carl Johnson (Grove Street OG) left Los Santos for a new life in Liberty City five years ago. Sweet is Carl's older brother, and heads up the Grove Street gang. Sweet blames Carl for the death of their younger brother Brian who was involved in an unfortunate accident all those years ago. Lack of weaponary, poor health because of drugs, a rapidly decreasing rate of respect and betrayal--have all led to Grove Street's downfall. Grove Street OG's Big Smoke and Ryder, are trying to setup a new drug business with the Loco Syndicate. The Loco Syndicate is run by Mike Toreno, a shady CIA agent. Jizzy B and T-Bone Mendez are also involved. Sweet refuses to take part, saying that it would damage the hood.

LSPD's anti-gang unit
There is only one type of crime in Los Santos. Gang crime. It is upto Los Santos' anti-gang unit (known as C.R.A.S.H) to end gangbanging and keep the city under control. The unit is led by Officer Frank Tenpenny and includes Officer Eddie Pulaski, and the unit's newest recruit Jimmy Hernandez. Tenpenny and Pulaski are corrupt. The two cops believe that sometimes in order to get what you want, you have to work with the people you don't like, doing things that aren't exactly right. They pressurise Hernandez into killing Officer Ralph Pendelburry, who threatened to expose their methods.
Starting members (Minimum of 2):
1. Jefry_Olson
2. Braens_Smith

Skins:
Rank 6 skin :271,270,269
Rank 5 skin :107
Rank 4 skin :106
Rank 3 skin :106
Rank 2 skin :105
Rank 1 skin :105

Gang Cars (10 Maximum) :
1. Banhsee
2. Bullet
3. Infernus
4. Huntley

Level of the leader : 8
Past gang/family experience : I haved a gang in other server
Why you should be given a gang : Becouse i will be active and i will call friends in this server
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs ? : Yes

Level of the Co-leader(s) (If there is) : 8
Past gang/family experience : I haved gang in other server
Why your gang application should be accepted ? : Becouse i will be active + call friends in this server
Jefry_Olson
Jefry_Olson

Back to top Go down

Application Grove street [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application Grove street [ACCEPTED]

Post by Krillah. Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Dear Jefry,

The MG:RP administrators had reviewed your application and it is ACCEPTED, you may now talk to the server admins/Gangmoderators about your gang.

Good Luck,
MG:RP Staff
Krillah.
Krillah.

Back to top Go down