Philippine Generation Roleplay
Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Modern Gaming Roleplay!

Click here to LOGIN or REGISTER or just leave it.

HostName: Philippine Generation Roleplay
Address: 37.187.25.64:7741
Max Players: 50
Mode: PG:RP v2.1.80c
Map: ::[Unique Script]::

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED]

Go down

Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED] Empty Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sergey_Kuzntizov Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Gang Name (more of a mafia):Russian Mafia
Gang Leader :Sergey_Kuzntizov
Co-leaders (Maximum of 2, Optional) :maybe Yevgeni_Kuzntizov
Background story of your gang/family (Minimum of 150 words) :
Sergey or as his friend's call Sery started like every normal family member with his father,mother and his big brother Yevgeni. They lived in Moscow for a very long time. Sergey learned with his brother in a private school (one of the best in the World) and learned to speck perfect English there. His brother Wasn't that good at English. The school didn't affect him very much.At the age of 21 Sergey and Yevgeni joined the Russian army. That is where Sergey was not good and it was Yevgeni's time to shine. After 2 years Sergey left the army and moved to the US. Yevgeni stayed at the army. At the age of 25 Sergey receives a phone call from his brother that their parents were killed and that he is moving to the US as well because he is afraid for his life. Sergey was shocked. When Yevgeni arrived he told everything to Sergey about how he joined the russian mob, how the black people tried to kill him and how they killed their family. Yevgeni told Sergey that there is a reason that he came to the US. They knew that there are groups of Russian people in LS and that they need a leader to lead them against the black people and other gangs and mafias that threaten their position and power. Sergey suggested that he will be that leader because he had the brain and the knowledge of how things will work and Yevgeni will be his right hand. And that is how Sergey and Yevgeni started their mafia and their will be ready for everyone that willing to die for them and because of them.

Starting members (Minimum of 2):
1. Sergey_Kuzntizov
2. Yevgeni_Kuzntizov

Skins:
Rank 6 skin :127
Rank 5 skin :127
Rank 4 skin :127
Rank 3 skin :127
Rank 2 skin :127
Rank 1 skin :127
(will change it)
Gang Cars (10 Maximum) :
1. Sultan (3 of them)
2. Maverick
3. Stretch (2 of them)
4. NRG-500 (2 of them)
5. Turismo
6. Infernus

Level of the leader :8
Past gang/family experience :I have been In the russian mafia in many popular Israelian Rp server such as: Stala-zone and iArtraf
Why you should be given a gang :I know very good RP and I am experienced
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs ? :Yes

Level of the Co-leader(s) (If there is) :8
Past gang/family experience :same as me just he had been in a japanese mafia in LS-RP too
Why your gang application should be accepted ? :Because I am active a lot in the server and I know very good RP

if this gets accepted then Ill quit the faction SASPD hopefully it will be accepted

Last edited by Noah Yap on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : longer story)

Sergey_Kuzntizov

Back to top Go down

Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Dear Applicant,Please lengthen your application for making it more favorable.

This application is applied yesterday rather the gang moderator being online he didnt checked it.Noah Are you being irrespoonsible?

Last edited by Jacobâ„¢ on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Russian Mafia application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sergey_Kuzntizov Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Fixed Very Happy

Sergey_Kuzntizov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 am

Dear Sergey Kuzntizov

I have reviewed your application and it is ACCEPTED you may now go in game to meet me.

Congratulations and good luck
Gang Moderator, Noah Yap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergey_Kuzntizov Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

ok thanks,

Sergey_Kuzntizov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Congratulations buddy and ur HQ is also already made

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down